Image by Wikimedia,
Here are the important topics from the class 12th (and 11th) Physics one should focus on most while preparing for the JEE:
- Coordinate Geometry
- Limits, Continuity and Differentiability
- Integral Calculus
- Complex numbers and Quadratic Equation
- Matrices and Determinants
- Statistics and Probability
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Sets, Relation and Function
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem and Its Application
- Sequences and Series
- Mathematical Reasoning.
- Differential Equation
- Statics and Dynamics
- Differential Calculus
You may want to visit Questionbang chapter-wise JEE mock tests – chapters having 50+ quality questions are probably the ones with more weightage (historically).
Never consider any topic as less important while preparing for an exam like the JEE.
The mock tests can give you practice, but you need to understand the concepts thoroughly before attempting the full-length mock tests or the chapter-wise tests. Here are some books you should never miss:
- NCERT textbooks,
- Objective Mathematics by R. D. Sharma,
- Plane Trigonometry by S. L. Loney,
- The Elements Of Coordinate Geometry by S. L. Loney,
- Algebra by Dr S. K. Goyal,
- Differential Calculus by Amit M. Agarwal,
- Integral Calculus by Amit M, Agarwal.
We value your feedback and welcome any comments to help us serve you better. Happy learning!